Blondes are kind of a paler version of brownies. They are absolutely just as delicious! Now think of peanut butter as the chocolate in a chocolate cake; let's talk about it now!
Let's learn how to make peanut butter blondies using a recipe that calls for nine everyday ingredients and is ready in under an hour. You'll end up with a whole plate of peanut butter blondies that you can cut into a dozen bite-sized squares. Let's talk about blondes. If you love peanut butter, you'll love these moist treats! Even if you don't like them, you will like them! you are so nice.
Why be a peanut butter blonde?
You can make desserts like brownies and blondies quickly and easily in one tray, and it's the easiest way to combine a dozen individual desserts or desserts. Mix the ingredients together and place on a baking sheet to finish baking. If simplicity isn't enough to try this recipe, how about creamy, nutty, and the most moist, juicy texture?
Blondes come in all shapes and sizes, but we love making them with our little squares. That way, they're easy to serve, carry around or give as a gift. Yes, peanut butter blondies make great gifts, especially when they're freshly baked and beautifully packaged.
Let's take a look at our Peanut Butter Blonde recipe and make a tray. This recipe is so easy you can turn it into a fun weekend project for the whole family. You need that.
What's up with peanut butter blondes?
To make a peanut butter blondie tray, you'll need a drizzle of fully melted butter. You'll also need 1/2 cup of peanut butter, plain or thick; it's up to you, but make sure you get a 100% unsweetened peanut variety. The fancier the peanut butter, the better the blonde.
You also need brown sugar and an egg to stick things. Also have all-purpose flour on hand. Vanilla extract is a nice touch, a pinch of salt is a must. Finally, try adding color and texture to your thick and delicious blonde with crushed peanuts or chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Blonde Recipe
Serving Size: 12-16
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
• 1 stick of butter, melted
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1 cup light brown sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (unsalted)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and sugar. Beat until smooth and add eggs.
3. In a second mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and peanuts.
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and pour the batter onto the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked and cool before dicing into cubes.